General terms and conditions regarding the use of this website
1. Definition and access to the general terms and conditions
The term ‘website’ refers to this website www.dochypromac.be, as published (for more information refer to the section: ‘Publisher of the website’). Some elements or pages of the website may include specific terms and conditions which supplement these provisions. In the event of discrepancy, the specific terms and conditions take precedence over these general terms and conditions for the elements or pages of the website to which they pertain.
The website may also include links to other websites published by third parties. Dochy Promac declines any responsibility with respect to the contents or legality of the information available on these websites.
The fact of creating a link to a third party website or authorising a third party to have a link on its website which refers to this website, does not imply that Dochy Promac in any way endorses the products or services proposed by this third party website.
2. Content of the website
The website contains, firstly, a public section, and secondly, a section with private content.
The public section contains general information regarding the services and updates of Dochy Promac and is accessible for anyone wishing to obtain this information.
The private section is reserved for holders of a login and password which provide access to the CMS.
3. Publisher of the website
Dochy Promac is the publisher of the website.
Noordlaan 29 bus 22,
4. Responsibility with regards to the content
Dochy Promac has created this website with the greatest of care. However, Dochy Promac cannot guarantee the accuracy of all information on its website.
5. Intellectual property rights
The information and material on this website are protected by intellectual property rights belonging to Dochy Promac or to the other entities, for which Dochy Promac has signed a licence for its use. Subject to reservation, you may use this website and consult the information, but making copies is prohibited without written permission from either of the directors.
6. Applicable law and competent courts
In the event of dispute regarding the interpretation, validity or execution of these general terms and conditions, Belgian law shall be applicable and the courts and tribunals of Ghent, subsection Bruges, shall have sole competence.
USE AND STORAGE OF DATA
For every visit to our website, our web server stores only the following information: your IP address, and any information which you willingly provide (for example your postal address, telephone number, email address, etc.) The data which you provide to us on this website, when registering via the Dochy Promac contact form, is used exclusively to keep you updated in terms of new commercial offers and updates within the company. Your data will not be transferred to third parties, except companies in which the Dochy Promac management has a shareholding.
Whenever we receive your data on our website, we will always use encryption technology which is regarded as being the industrial standard within the IT sector. We have applied all appropriate security measures to protect you against loss, misuse, or alteration of the information we have received on our website.
How can you contact our company regarding the protection of privacy?
If you have a query regarding any of the previously mentioned practices, you can contact us:
- via e-mail: email@example.com
- by letter to the address above
- by telephone: +32 (0)51 31 80 10
Communicate your postal address to us via the website or via social media and you will receive only the information which you have requested, at the address which you have provided.
If you believe that our website violates our privacy protection policy as it is described, please contact the Commission for the Protection of Privacy (Drukpersstraat 35, B-1000 Brussels – tel.: +32 (0)2 274.48.00 –firstname.lastname@example.org).
By visiting this website, you automatically consent to Dochy Promac installing cookies on your PC, with which it may collect information about the way in which you use this website.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small text file which is stored in your PC and managed by the website which installed the cookie. Cookies make it possible to immediately recognise your PC the next time you visit the same website.
By using cookies, the website can store temporary information relating to the visitors to the website and their visits. Various types of cookies can be used per visit.
WHAT ARE COOKIES USED FOR?
Cookies make it possible to personalise a visit to the website, for example:
- by showing the relevant browsing parameters;
- by remembering visitor preferences;
- by generally improving the user’s experience of the website.
- Facilitating the use of the website (including avoiding having to complete the same details every time, for example during access control).
- Analysing the way in which visitors use the site. In no event does the cookie register which information an individual user uses or prints off.
- The purpose of cookies is to collect statistical information with which to improve the functioning of the website.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.